Ruokala Warranty Registration | Singapore Healthy Gourmet Cooking
Register your Ruokala appliances and enjoy long-term assurance on your air fryers and espresso machines in Singapore. Our warranty registration is designed to offer you quick and comprehensive service for a seamless Ruokala experience.
Provisions that apply to all RUOKALA-branded products and services
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
- During the applicable warranty period, RUOKALA, as its sole obligation,will repair or replace (at its option) any product, part or component covered by this warranty and sold after the effective date of this warranty, which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship. RUOKALA will repair or replace the aforementioned product, part or component with a comparable product, part or component.
- This warranty extends only to the original purchasers who acquire a new product from RUOKALA, its subsidiaries or its authorised resellers. Any product, part or component must have been used according to RUOKALA’s published instructions and installed and maintained by a RUOKALA trained technician or an authorised RUOKALA dealer installer. If these requirements are met, warranty coverage will be extended. Any misuse, abuse or modification to the original product voids the warranty. RUOKALA does not warrant the performance of the product when used in combination with other than original RUOKALA products. Limited warranty only covers RUOKALA provided products, components and related repair work performed by RUOKALA authorised personnel.
RUOKALA does not warrant
- Wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials;
- Aesthetic defects and minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of Products;
- Does not warrant products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
- Damages caused to the products or the accessories during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided.
- Damages caused to the product or the accessories during self-modification
- Modifications or failure to follow the recommended assembly or aftercare instructions; or
- Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
- Please submit your warranty service claims promptly. For your warranty claims to be effective,you must submit your claims within 14 days of noticing the defect.
- You must provide a valid order number to verify your warranty. Submit your claims through the contact form to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear picture of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture that we need to process your claim, we may assume that you cannot substantiate your claim or have abandoned your claim
- All replaced parts will be recollected
- Should you require us to repair or replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for all the costs of repair and replacement. Examples of these costs include handling, transport,packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.
Limitation on transferability of warranties
- All RUOKALA warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of the RUOKALA Product acquire it "as is". Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.